Interested in creating what healthcare should be? We are looking for you. . .
Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist
Join FORTE, an organization that is a true pioneer in the field of medicine. Forte Well-Being is a new groundbreaking model and collaborative approach to healthcare and well-being. We are seeking a dynamic, passionate, and skilled registered dietitian who will enjoy and embrace a collaborative and energetic team environment with an exceptionally skilled team of clinicians.
We welcome a self-starter who has energy and enthusiasm for being part of a start-up practice with a team to support and teach patients to transform their health and well-being. We are focused on patients and interactive experiences. Our model includes the incorporation and integration of movement with a PT team, weight management with an obesity specialist, medical dimension of wellness, primary care, nutrition and planned teaching kitchen, health coaching with a unique Occupational Therapy model embracing lifestyle management techniques and are recruiting other specialists to be part of this unique team. Enter on the ground floor and become part of building a model that is breaking all conceptions of a health practice.
Responsibilities include direct client/patient care, assisting in the development of new programs and clinical services, providing training to technical staff as needed, utilization of services and modalities supporting health and well-being. Room for innovation, growth, and program development.
Ideal Candidates have the following qualifications:
- Two to four years of relevant experience preferred
- Strong focus on food as medicine, flexibility to adapt to patient/client needs, and the willingness and creativity to meet people where they are
- Broad knowledge of various nutritional philosophies
- Ability and desire to provide individual care, classes, and group visits
The successful candidate will be responsible for the evaluation and treatment of their caseload of patients and will work with the team to ensure that all patients receive the best care, outcomes, and value. Patient involvement in their experience and satisfaction are paramount to success.
Experience with meal planning for patients seeking weight loss involving multiple different diet approaches–low carb, low calorie, keto, balanced macros, intermittent fasting, Whole30, Paleo, and others. Will need to help patients create meal plans and grocery shopping lists. Experience with nutritional supplements and products is helpful. Currently, visits will be performed with patients via telemed but in the future be with multiple modalities–telemed, in-person, phone calls.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Full or part time
- CME allowance
- Excellent health benefits
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction