Interested in creating what healthcare should be? We are looking for you. . .
Internal Medicine – Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Summary of Position:
Join an organization that is a true pioneer in the field of medicine. Forte is a new groundbreaking model and collaborative approach to healthcare and wellness. We are seeking a dynamic, passionate, and skilled physician assistant or nurse practitioner who will enjoy and embrace a collaborative and energetic team environment with an exceptionally skilled team of clinicians.
We need a self-starter who has energy and enthusiasm for being part of a practice with a team to support and teach patients to transform their health and well-being. Our practice includes a supportive team and is focused on patients and interactive experiences. A place where your voice and vision allow for optimal care to be delivered. Our infrastructure is well thought out and we have incorporated medical, nutrition and teaching kitchen, health coaching with a unique Occupational Therapy model, movement with a PT team, weight management with obesity specialists, and are recruiting other specialists to be part of the team. Become part of building a model that is breaking all conceptions of health practice.
Responsibilities include managing the medical client member panel, assisting in the development of innovative programs and clinical services, providing training to technical staff as needed, utilization of services and modalities supporting health and wellness and potentially participating in clinical research. Room for sub-specialization.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Physician Assistant License or Nurse Practioner American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP), or the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Certification
- Eligibility for Arizona medical licensure and DEA
- Experience preferred but not required
- A great attitude with a desire to deliver the best patient care and participate as part of an integrated care team
- Competence in internal medicine, family medicine, obesity medicine, women’s health or functional Medicine welcome
- Strong focus on clinical excellence and the broad approaches to health
- Willing and able to work in clinic with direct patient contact
The successful candidate will be responsible for the evaluation and treatment of their caseload of patients and will work with the team to ensure that all patients receive the best care, outcomes and value. Patient involvement in their experience and satisfaction are paramount to success.
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Paid medical malpractice
- CME allowance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits as well as LTD, AD&D, Life Insurance
- 401K with match
"*" indicates required fields